20071106

IT'S OVER!! (Lai 2007)


The picture tells it all.
So tell me now, should I say more? ;p

Oh, unless if you interpret it differently.
The picture may mean 2 things.
1) free food for the cat
2) free from the half a year torture(assignments & whatnot)
kay, what I'm trying to say is.. the second statement of course.
nah, there u go. I'M OFFICIALLY A FREEEEEEBIRD~ ;p


p/s: 4 friggin months of holiday is the HEAVEN.
what more could I ever ask for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four Month's ?? That is entirely Cool...

woobee said...

you bet ;p

Ying Xuan said...

Cute kitty and long holidays.
So syok

woobee said...

hehehehe :D

Joash Wee said...

beeeee......bila nak tengok bola? (i mean football ok...jgn fikir byk2)....

woobee said...

ahahah!! shadap jo!! :P
tengok match keee? kalau tgk match, bila2 laa.. lepak at my house watch n curse together-gether. huhu