righhhhttt.. First of all, let me just remind ya'll.. me ish berholidaying now :D
but then again, today I'm stuck here in the hotel room but for good.
Why? Coz it's HIBERNATING time~~ hehehe..
I hibernate by lazing around (this includes sitting lazily,walking lazily,eating lazily, etc etc) ;p
However, I've got tonnes of books to read to fill my precious time like this without having it wasted just like that. Smart ey? Indeed! Dinesh would put it this way, "indeed my dear Arwen" (Hi Dinesh! If u're reading this). lol.
Moving on, my friends and I went out after our friggin FIRST & LAST exam paper last Wednesday. As you know, my Degree program's core units doesn't have any final exam to sit for. All are based on assignments. And that's not easy I must say. Minus the time to study for the Finals, we get to work our ass out for those absolutely brain squishing assignments. But it is compulsory(unfortunately) for us to sit for the spoiler (LAN unit) like Islamic Studies and Moral Education (which I don't see the point of having any) to fulfill the 'Malaysian Education' requirement. Sigh, whatever it is.. I just got over it. Well, if I pass that is! Let's just hope ;p
Back on topic, I went to McD somewhere near college with Sheyza and Mas for lunch. We were there chatting with each other til around 1230pm coz Sheyza needs to head back to college as she has another paper at 1pm. So Mas and I walked all the way from McD to Sunway Pyramid. Which however ended up not too far away as expected by Mas. We waited for Joash, Timmy and Li Ling at the bowling alley coz we wanted to bowl! We Bowled 2 games each, and sorry Tim, Jo,.. I have to say this. I won!! haha.. with the average as low as 171 for 2 games. lol. And then we went to play a round of pool. Mas, Jo and Tim played. was just watching coz I didn't want to embarrass the boys more if I beat them again in pool. HAHAHAHA. eh eh, chill ah.. Don't kill me k k k :D
Right after that we went to Mid Valley by train coz Timmy had to buy his Daddy's bday prezzie and head back home after that. We stayed at MV for dinner without Timmy and went book hunting at MPH. and bla bla bla. Reached the hotel, left Jo to catch up the next train at KL Sentral to Setia Jaya.
That's about it..
Oh wait, that's not it. I've got pics to share ;p
but then again, today I'm stuck here in the hotel room but for good.
Why? Coz it's HIBERNATING time~~ hehehe..
I hibernate by lazing around (this includes sitting lazily,walking lazily,eating lazily, etc etc) ;p
However, I've got tonnes of books to read to fill my precious time like this without having it wasted just like that. Smart ey? Indeed! Dinesh would put it this way, "indeed my dear Arwen" (Hi Dinesh! If u're reading this). lol.
Moving on, my friends and I went out after our friggin FIRST & LAST exam paper last Wednesday. As you know, my Degree program's core units doesn't have any final exam to sit for. All are based on assignments. And that's not easy I must say. Minus the time to study for the Finals, we get to work our ass out for those absolutely brain squishing assignments. But it is compulsory(unfortunately) for us to sit for the spoiler (LAN unit) like Islamic Studies and Moral Education (which I don't see the point of having any) to fulfill the 'Malaysian Education' requirement. Sigh, whatever it is.. I just got over it. Well, if I pass that is! Let's just hope ;p
Back on topic, I went to McD somewhere near college with Sheyza and Mas for lunch. We were there chatting with each other til around 1230pm coz Sheyza needs to head back to college as she has another paper at 1pm. So Mas and I walked all the way from McD to Sunway Pyramid. Which however ended up not too far away as expected by Mas. We waited for Joash, Timmy and Li Ling at the bowling alley coz we wanted to bowl! We Bowled 2 games each, and sorry Tim, Jo,.. I have to say this. I won!! haha.. with the average as low as 171 for 2 games. lol. And then we went to play a round of pool. Mas, Jo and Tim played. was just watching coz I didn't want to embarrass the boys more if I beat them again in pool. HAHAHAHA. eh eh, chill ah.. Don't kill me k k k :D
Right after that we went to Mid Valley by train coz Timmy had to buy his Daddy's bday prezzie and head back home after that. We stayed at MV for dinner without Timmy and went book hunting at MPH. and bla bla bla. Reached the hotel, left Jo to catch up the next train at KL Sentral to Setia Jaya.
That's about it..
Oh wait, that's not it. I've got pics to share ;p
2 comments:
wahaha... congrates!
Joash oni gt style.Haha... =P
Got to say U are a great bowler, Ada masa kelak kita duel sekali...and pool too....hehehehehehe.....good to know u enjoy ur holiday.
Post a Comment