Dear readers,
I'd like to dedicate this post to all my fellow Muslim friends, Muslim readers and definately to every single Muslim on earth for the effort they had been putting to fast for the whole one Holly month of Ramadhan. Congratulations to those who managed to complete and to those who did not even bother to fast, *cough*shame on you!*cough* haha.. joking. Anyhow, I believe that 'Allah has got HIS eyes on you'. Wallahu'alam... :) not to offend but, obviously Hari Raya Aidil-Fitri is the month for those who had fast to celebrate :P
Whatever it is, may Allah bless my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in this world. May all Muslim haters around the world somehow be friends with us, not foes in the future to come.. Amin.
Anyway, in my case, i need to replace 11 days of fasting after the month of Syawal. Damn it. If it wasn't because of every girls damn reason to not fast throughout the fasting month and my one damn day i got my gastric, i wouldn't have to replace them :(
Raya this year is great as of the previous years I had. Alhamdulillah.. Saying things like this makes me wonder my ass off. How does it feels like to celebrate it outside Malaysia, away from Miri for instance :( For sure it will confer a whole new experience for me. I absolutely won't be able to visit my family and friends. I mean, friends who i grew up with, shared my whole life with.. Oh well, i'm beginning to feel the intenseness. bla bla bla, bla bla bla...
Ok lah.. That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment