I'm very happy to announce that my film script had been chosen in the top 4 over 20 plus scripts in my class for this semester.
First and foremost, I somehow did not put as much effort as my other friends did. So, I'd like to apologise as of if any one of them feel that they should have gotten more marks than i do or their scripts are far more better than mine but failed to be chosen. Sorry, i believe that your scripts are much better than mine but unfortunately(fortunate for me) mine had been picked. Try again next time! Don't give up just yet :) Congratulations to the other 3 chosen script writers their story are much more ummph than mine :( Bung, Bei Hao, Aaron, good luck with your films! And yes, I'm the only girl. Not being sexist(against man whore. hahahaha!) but oh well, life goes on.. :)
I'd like to thank my friends who had been helping me out throughout the process of this script writing.
You guys are the best!My soon to be short film entitled 'Twist of Fate' is about a girl who's life had been so lonely without the present of her boyfriend she had lost in a car accident............ lalalala~ wanna know more, ask me! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment