Caught up in self thought,
Folding, bending and mending this quizzical note.
Sitting here writing, but not afraid to stumble,
Relishing the air breeze as i scribble.
Ending sentence with a fine dot,
For my mind is a maze but too short.
I did nothing but stare,
Thinking that having a friend like you is so rare.
As I ponder upon my own decent reflection,
Wishing for the time spent with you moved in slow motion.
You are the only one, and one of a kind,
The kind of friend that i will never leave behind.
What overpowers the sun's precious flare,
The ups and downs that we share is what I care.
Too far to reach but never out of sight,
It's you, It's you I see nothing else but a guiding light.
by Woobsie
❥❥
1 comment:
the suns fierce flar - good way to describe Oman in mid summer
Post a Comment