31/03/09.
The day I lost a very special cat.
I still cannot believe that he's gone forever now.
The pain is enormously felt by my family and I.
I personally feel guilty for not being there for him when he needed me the most.
I felt my knees trembled the moment I received the bad news.
It's as if I've lost a part of my body.
He's been a very well-behaved cat.
I have faith in God,
and He has every reason to take Chuwy away from me.
No one can fight Qada' & Qadar.
PERIOD.
and I believe that he is now well taken care of, at a better place,
joining all the three cats i've lost before.
Inshaallah.
i love u kitty ;(
;( ;( ;(
2 comments:
I so sorry to know ya kitty passed away. I wanna be with ya n share the pain n sadness. Plz forgive me too. i feel so low n sad coz i miss ya every day n every second. Miss ya for ever. Take care n be the best girl i ever known. yas friend Diana
feel sorry for u.. :(
Post a Comment