Sorry haven't been updating my blog.
There are toooooo many things happening in my life, til I couldn't decide which one to talk about first. I even suspect there's a conspiracy going on right now. Which, shouldn't happen to me! I blame facebook for this. I issie innocent :( Hope everything is well. Can't afford to get involved in whatever nonsence I am currently facing right now. Whatever it is, I can't wait til sem break! It's gonna be awesomeeeeee. I'm picturing myself lying down on the bed 24/7. HEAVEN sial! But before that, I have HARDCORE assignments to complete. 3 major assignments + 1 presentation due NEXT week. as in, Thursday and Friday. Yes, I know. I'm feelin the shiznit.
and oh, I hope my dad gives me the 'green' light for the Jakarta trip! That would be extremely fun. If he doesn't, I still have my Oman and Dubai trip. So I'm pretty chilled ;)
There are toooooo many things happening in my life, til I couldn't decide which one to talk about first. I even suspect there's a conspiracy going on right now. Which, shouldn't happen to me! I blame facebook for this. I issie innocent :( Hope everything is well. Can't afford to get involved in whatever nonsence I am currently facing right now. Whatever it is, I can't wait til sem break! It's gonna be awesomeeeeee. I'm picturing myself lying down on the bed 24/7. HEAVEN sial! But before that, I have HARDCORE assignments to complete. 3 major assignments + 1 presentation due NEXT week. as in, Thursday and Friday. Yes, I know. I'm feelin the shiznit.
and oh, I hope my dad gives me the 'green' light for the Jakarta trip! That would be extremely fun. If he doesn't, I still have my Oman and Dubai trip. So I'm pretty chilled ;)
*****
My Grandpa, Hj. Ibrahim bin Abon telah kembali ke rahmatullah on 26th October 2008.
Al-Fatihah.
1 comment:
My Condolences for ur grandpa..
I hope u will do well in ur Assignment's, hope too it is not an overkill..... :)
Anyway, it is so much fun to have trips to other countries... all I do is have trips in selangor. Boring Kan?? I know....
Post a Comment