20081122

KL Showdown of Champions 2008

Location: Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil
Date: 18/11/2008
Time: 7pm onwards

Yes, I was there.
I witnessed the most interesting event ever this year!
(to me lah at least ;p)


It was at this stadium

Sat at the lower tier- the cost was enuff to make a hole to my pocket. but, thanks dad! ;D

FedEX!! this dude is truly an ice cool dude. like brrrr~ ;p

James Blake- this dude has the most powerful forehand I've ever seen. one good player and cute too I seeeeee ;p

Bjorn Borg- also very ice cool looking old man tennis legend. FedEX Snr. I must say

The true Legend- Never fail to crack jokes on the court. He's a Drama King. trust me ;p

awwhh lukin all jolly after hittin federer's balls. not literally. lol

ROGERRR!! ;p

uwhh, lukin sexayh. rawr. huhu ;p ;p



p/s: I'm so lovin my new friggin awesome camera.

No comments: