However, I would like to express my unconditional disappointment on my class timetable. It's really ridiculous to have 1 class which starts at 3 and finishes at 5pm in a day. Well, you can say it's a waste of time if you want to. I just think it's totally ridiculous. nuff said. Whatever it is, i still need to go for it. Why ar? Because I was left with no choice lor. haha. Neways, nothing interesting happened in college for the past few weeks except for whatever craps my friends have creatively presented to me, ...
until today..
Something very interesting happened. Which somehow motivated me to update my blog (finally..). I was being me, bragged about having 4 friggin classes in a day and is only given an hour break in between those 4 classes. There I was, sitting like a stupid fool trying to stay awake listening to Mr. Anubhav's lecture when an hour after that we were interrupted by a bell. a fire alarm which sounded pretty much like a school bell. Timmy and I were making fun of it la unfortunately. A classmate came in and said everyone were out at the assembly point. And oh yessss.. He stopped teaching and we all went out to kepoh too lar as usual. I've never expected my life to be saved by a bell. Thank you bell, I owe you teh tarik. Anyways, I heard all sorts of reasons why the fire alarm triggered. From a fire in the library to a car was caught on fire in the basement car park area. Sorry to say that i was smiling from ear to ear when i heard the library was on fire. Okay now that's really bad, woobee. I felt sorry for whoever car that was caught on fire just now. Hope it's not true though. I was lucky enough to have parked my car on the 1st floor, if not, i would have to wait for the firemen to come and put out the fire. Oh well I guess that's about it!
p/s: i bet plenty of my classmates are blogging about this ;p
p/s: i bet plenty of my classmates are blogging about this ;p
2 comments:
There was a fire! Interesting
yea there was. haha ;p
Post a Comment