Never thought that I’d finish my 2nd semester this soon. Now I’m feeling bored and jobless all of a sudden. Bahaha. Bodo kayhh. Anyhoos, been looking forward to this ever since the 2nd week of my 2nd semester. Y’know when lecturers started to tell you when this and that is due. You’ll start to sigh here and there; face goes all sour weyh I tell you. Kenot go kayh. And then came all the stress. Bombard you like anything. Crazy. I bet next semester is going to be double the stress. And I hope I have better group members whenever there’s assignment that requires group work. I’ve learnt my lesson big time. Having a dictator in your group will not make things easier. In fact, it’ll burden you. Mentally. Because I’m not a fighter COCK, I always let people say whatever they want to cause I couldn’t careless. I mean, you can say whatever u want to, just as long as you’re happy. Heck it lah, cause I know what I want and you certainly can’t take that away from me. I know I’m stupid enough to let people boss me around. I just don’t have the heart to say ‘no’. Sucks to be me too bad..
I’m up to nothing but books books books, online and more books. Currently reading 'The Bastard of Istanbul'- Elif Shafak, and next on the line is 'The Witch of Portobello'- Paulo Coelho. Yayyyy. Oh oh.. yeah, my flight to Oman is at 9.30pm tonight. It’s going be a long journey. 7 hours. Oh shit, my ass will surely numb one lah after this. Ish, leceh laaa. And y’know what.. it’s now summer in Oman. I mean dudeee, it has always been hot there, and now it’s summer. Die la. I surely become ayam panggang la after this trip. I’ll update on my trip once I get there. I’ll be there for a month, so don’t miss me too much kayh? ;p
Oh and about the film. It’s just okay lah.. Nothing great. So much jiggy to improve on. So I’m very prepared not to win anything. Mostly because.. Oh well, let me just put it this way. It would be better if we had the chance to voice out our ideas more, brainstorm, and combine each group member’s ideas and create a story out of them and totally ignore the 'dictatorship'. Haha ;p To my group members, please. I really mean it. Please don’t put high hopes on winning. Mues kes kes kes. Neways, good job☺
production crew with lecturers, Ms. T & Ms. G (far right)
gambar samseng. with Ms. T. (I poked her fresh tattoo! bahaha. sorry ma'am)Bah, til then..
Toodles!
2 comments:
I love group work
haha! mayb I always have my favourite crew with me
btw, enjoy ur hols!
rubee....
i totally agree....
u know what i mean XDD
Post a Comment