20071225

Congratulations!

I've been to two wedding receptions in two days time. Which are both my cousins. If I'm not mistaken, 2nd & 3rd cousin. haha.. I don't really care anyway ;p It was great, both couples look pretty nice and happy!
Hahah.. If they weren't, I think they shouldn't have wasted their money on the grand wedding reception! Correct me if I'm wrong ;p
Most importantly, FOOD IS GOOD~
Free food has always been good anyway.

Anywayyys, I would like to congratulate both of the couples and hopefully they'll live happy together till God knows when ;)




Both my cousins, great singers.. Quite famous in Miri. haha.. Were invited to sing a few songs on stage at Jijan's wedding.. No-N and Azie!



No-N

Azie

p/s: Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating!

3 comments:

Body Paint said...

bee, kim salam balit i told my mom but then i wouldnt know when she would meet u. haha. anyway yeh was busy so i didnt go for jijan's wedding, hope it was a handful!

woobee said...

hahaha.. adoh2..
komsalam step..
yea, ur mom said u were home, lazing around mcm pusak! ;p
jk.. and so i was told.
yeap, it sure was!

Uchu Keling said...

I hope to see some Malay bloggers joining our Miri Online Community Gathering this 29th Dec at 6pml, Halo Cafe.

Check it at http://uchukeling.com/blog/?p=100