20071118

new home

After almost a month staying at Le Meridien Hotel, I finally have a real home.
So far the new place is all good. But I kinda miss staying in a hotel for some reasons.
Well firstly, I don't have to make my own bed, clean the room and whatnot.
Secondly, transportation wise. KL Sentral is just across the road from the hotel. Which means I can take the KTM, LRT or Monorail just about anywhere without having to pay for petrol, toll and the best thing is, jam-free! ;D

Anyway, my new house is located at Bandar Utama, Damansara. 13 mins away from sis's office but ohhh mann.. Quite a distance to my college. Not that far actually.. It's about 20 mins drive away WITHOUT traffic jam. Hmm, guess I'll have to live with it.. I gotta send my sis to work every single day during week days. Which means I have to wake up at 7am sharp, no matter what ;( Lucky that I'm on a 4 months break now. After 4 months break's over, I gotta wake up extra early. OMFG!!!!!! Just hoping that my dad won't change his mind on buying me a car early next year before my class commencement.
Whatever it is, I like it here. Very near to 1 Utama, Ikea, Ikano and The Curve baybeee! hehe ;p

Oh yea, I went to Ikea yesterday and guess what I bought? Mr. Roundy Ball!! It's white, roundy(obviously) and it turns green when i press its head. haha.. kthnxbai!

Before

After. Wheeeeeee~



p/s: I wanna follow Timmy to Old Trafford next monthhhh~!!!!!!!! T_T

No comments: