20071026

oh puhleeeeeeeeeease lah

Time: This morning
Location: KL Sentral train station.

I was leaning my back against the wall, reading the newspaper while waiting for the train to Pelabuhan Klang to arrive.
Everything went normal when an old Chinese man approached me and...
asked. "xiao jie, qing wen zhe shi qu Klang de huo che ma??"
=_='
wonder what I said in return?
the same ol same ol answer lahh...

"Sorry sir, I'm not a Chinese and I can't speak Chinese"
why lahh whyyyy...
I'm so tired of people talking Chinese to me when I don't know how to reply them back in Chinese.
This I must say, was not my first time.
I get this a lot. Trust me, when i say a lot, I really mean it.
bahh.. i need to seriously learn how to speak Chinese now so that I could contribute to the society in the future.
HAHAHA.
punya ayattt..

ciao sin chi~
xi wang ni wan de yu kuai~
translation: hope you enjoy yourself~ ;p

p/s: kudos to Xiu Nuan!

2 comments:

Annie Tan Yee Leng said...

LOL...universal answer for all questions: SHI (yes) & BU SHI (no)

RWP said...

option b to reply: wo bu chi dao.