No, apparently this post has nothing to do with the title. Well, yes.. Eh no.. Eh yes.. Okay, I'm gonna stop making myself feel in denial. I'm the hot stuff. riiiiighhhhht... HAHAHA.. Okayyyyyyyyy.. Prasan lebeyyyy mannn. Joke ppl.. But true in a way. Something which shall make me prasan more and more lah kot. hahahha.. Enough of the crap already. *zip mulut*
Let me just tell you the worst thing that happened to me on the last few days. The first day of class commencement. I WAS 15 FRIGGIN MINUTES LATE for my 8am class. I can say that it wasn't my fault la.. Other ppl's fault I guess. I can't just simply pin point my finger at other ppl, can I? All I can say is that it wasn't a good experience for me. Oh Em Gee.. can you ever imagine.. that i reached the college quite late, and I don't even friggin know where my class is at!! ahahaha.. I got lost and I asked around for direction. Found it with the help of a guy and 1 pak cik guard. Gosh.. I know the college isn't that huge compared to the former university I attended. But this college building is as complicated as it seems to be. NOT that I didn't attend the orientation. I even joined the campus tour whaaat? haha.. Now blame it on the college. Why in the world lah wanna built the college there? Haih.. Oh yea, luckily the lecturer looked at me as if I wasn't late or anything. Pheww.. worse thing was, I got all blank by the time I heard what he had to say. No no, not that he scolded me or something. He continued lecturing... yea, he did. Omg.. His english accent somehow made my brain go crazy suddenly. All those thoughts of being late or whatsoever got lost for a moment. Oh shoot.. Sorry Mr. Anu. I bring u and Ro go yam cha next time kehhh? hahaha.. Oh whatever~
Today is my very lucky day indeed coz I didn't have to walk 25mins all the way to my house. My friend Jeannie was being nice enough to me volunteered to send me back home. Oh I so love u Jeannie. Oh no no.. duh~ I'm straight. Don't worry :) haha. Thanks a lot my friend! Anyway, if it wasn't because of this kind-hearted friend of mine, I could have been walking, sweating my way back to the house. This is how I go back from college and the route I take.. I take the KTM behind my college to Subang Jaya station which is just 1 stop away. Then from there, I have to walk pass Carrefour, Subang Parade and many other shop lots across Carrefour, cross the highway, walk pass SJMC, Sheraton Hotel, and Holiday Villa Hotel.... After that then I reach the house. S.W.E.A.T.Y. yaks mannnn.. hahaha.. What to do. Dad, don't u pity me???? duh~ :P
p/s: I wanna poke the eyes of the ppl who really like to stare at other ppl like no one cared in the KTM. sucks to be u lah.
Let me just tell you the worst thing that happened to me on the last few days. The first day of class commencement. I WAS 15 FRIGGIN MINUTES LATE for my 8am class. I can say that it wasn't my fault la.. Other ppl's fault I guess. I can't just simply pin point my finger at other ppl, can I? All I can say is that it wasn't a good experience for me. Oh Em Gee.. can you ever imagine.. that i reached the college quite late, and I don't even friggin know where my class is at!! ahahaha.. I got lost and I asked around for direction. Found it with the help of a guy and 1 pak cik guard. Gosh.. I know the college isn't that huge compared to the former university I attended. But this college building is as complicated as it seems to be. NOT that I didn't attend the orientation. I even joined the campus tour whaaat? haha.. Now blame it on the college. Why in the world lah wanna built the college there? Haih.. Oh yea, luckily the lecturer looked at me as if I wasn't late or anything. Pheww.. worse thing was, I got all blank by the time I heard what he had to say. No no, not that he scolded me or something. He continued lecturing... yea, he did. Omg.. His english accent somehow made my brain go crazy suddenly. All those thoughts of being late or whatsoever got lost for a moment. Oh shoot.. Sorry Mr. Anu. I bring u and Ro go yam cha next time kehhh? hahaha.. Oh whatever~
Today is my very lucky day indeed coz I didn't have to walk 25mins all the way to my house. My friend Jeannie was being nice enough to me volunteered to send me back home. Oh I so love u Jeannie. Oh no no.. duh~ I'm straight. Don't worry :) haha. Thanks a lot my friend! Anyway, if it wasn't because of this kind-hearted friend of mine, I could have been walking, sweating my way back to the house. This is how I go back from college and the route I take.. I take the KTM behind my college to Subang Jaya station which is just 1 stop away. Then from there, I have to walk pass Carrefour, Subang Parade and many other shop lots across Carrefour, cross the highway, walk pass SJMC, Sheraton Hotel, and Holiday Villa Hotel.... After that then I reach the house. S.W.E.A.T.Y. yaks mannnn.. hahaha.. What to do. Dad, don't u pity me???? duh~ :P
p/s: I wanna poke the eyes of the ppl who really like to stare at other ppl like no one cared in the KTM. sucks to be u lah.
4 comments:
So ermmm....What about the hotstuff again?? :P
I had never used a KTM since I came here..Might need to try it for once...
i'm the hotstuff. hahah.. nothing la bro. random. seriously? u should try to use it 1 day then. but it's so friggin slow i tell u... i prefer monorail tho
yup..I think I should try it one day
but I have no where to put the car.... :( people like a car like mine these days...
haha.. bro, u can always park at the ktm station parking space laaah. no one will disturb ur nice2 car for sure.. :P
Post a Comment