I only have 1 class today.And it's only 1 hour.Happy Day~!But...But...Assignments sucks........2 assignments due this month.And a presentation.Hmm..What can I say..Just gonna have to go with da flow.Woke up late today.and I feel gooood.haha..Took my shower,had my lunch and off I went to Boulevard.To send my router for configuration.There's nothing wrong with the router.It's just that Telecom had been so kind not to tell us about the system they r upgrading.D-U-H.Better not do that too often or else u know what u'll get from the consumers.Streamyx users especially.Pay rm66 every month for nothing?That is lame....bla bla bla...I'm starting to crap.Better stop b4 I go a lil' bit too far.haha.Well yeah.Thats about it.Got class soon..Weee..But I don't like it.ehe.Sometimes. :P
here's a picture u might want to have a look at.not dat great.but still,it's better than nothing :D

cute huh?hahaha...this is what we call cheap bluetooth technolgy . save alot of money on an expensive handphone that has bluetooth tech.hihi :P
No comments:
Post a Comment