20061111

to whom it may be concern.

It had been a while for me to be in my current relationship.
It had been two years exactly today 11/11/2006.
To be honest, I yammm hap-ay!
But, to think about what we had gone thru together from the first day we became friends 'till today, it had never been easy at all.
Trust me.
We had gone thru lots and lots of things.
Good and bad, ups and downs.
Mannnn.. If I am asked to reverse and start all over again, I would say sorry, beta tidak sanggup yeh~(Barber 2006)lol.
Anyway, I am happy, I hope he is infact very happy too.
I've not been a good companion, but hey~ atleast i tried my best :)
One thing for sure is that he is a very2 good listener anddd also had been my fav best friend of all time.
To my best companion, I heart yooh and will always do. (sorry peeps, i berjiwang sikit today :P)

Happy 2nd anny

hugs&kisses :D

yours truly,
woobee.

No comments: